I am giving you a detailed information about how to protect your Orkut accounts. As we all know most of the Google services are still in BETA. So, websites like Orkut, powered by Google is not totally secure! Several people feel proud in hacking other user’s account. You do a foolish thing, and next day your account is hacked. This is very sad indeed, but hackers are adding names to their victims list till now.
Follow This Points to not to be Hacked:-
1. Never try to login/access your Orkut account from sites other than Orkut.com.
2. Never click on any links from the sources you don’t trust while accessing your Orkut account. (or while accessing any other Google services like Gmail,Blogger etc.)
3. Delete any links on your scrapbook, no matter if a known or unknown person have sent it.
4. Never disclose your orkut login details with anyone.
6. Never get excited to see a site claiming to have 1000 cool orkut tricks for which you have to just log in to your orkut account. Don’t trust that site. That’s a Phishing site.
7. Never tick the box “REMEMBER ME” on the orkut homepage if you are surfing from a cafe or a public area.
8. Always remember to hit the Sign Out button, when you are done.