How to Recover Deleted Files
How the File Deletion Process Works?
file is not actually deleted. Unlike what most people think, the file is not permanantly deleted or dropped from your hard disk. Let’s take an example of a book containing 50 pages. Suppose when you delete the page 25, assume that only the entry in the index which points to the page 25 is deleted and not actually the page 25 itself. Likewise when you delete a file from your hard disk, only the pointer which points to this file is removed and not actually the file itself. This file still exists intact and is 100% possible to recover it back in the original condition. In this condition the file becomes invisible and hence appears to have deleted.
What are the Chances of Recovering my Files Back?
Recovering the Deleted Files
- Recover FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, and NTFS5 file system partitions
- Recover deleted emails
- Recover deleted documents
- Recover deleted photos
- Recover deleted music
- Formatted Hard-Drive recovery
- Recover files from USB Drives, CDs, DVDs and memory cards
- Recover almost all the camera format files