How To Install Ubuntu as any Other Windows Application
- If you are installing from the CD, Put the CD into the CD ROM and the auto-run will start. If it didn’t start automatically, go to My Computer and double click on the CD (We are going to use this method).
- If you are installing from the WUBI Installer, double click on the downloaded installer file.
- Installation Drive : The drive you want to install Ubuntu (It won’t take the whole drive, it will create a small virtual drive inside it with the size you define below)
- Installation Size : The size of the virtual drive. I recommend you to select 10 GB or more (but even 5 GB is enough!)
- Desktop environment : If you don’t know anything about this select Ubuntu. If you use the CD it will only show the desktop environment in the CD.
- Language : You know your language…. so go ahead and select it!
- User Name : Any user name, as you like.
- Password : Your strong password.