Advanced Engineering Mathematics Textbook Free Download
- Differential equations
- Non-homogeneous linear differential equations of second and higher order
- Curve tracing – Cartesian - Polar and Parametric curves.
- Applications of Integration to Lengths, Volumes and Surface areas of revolution in Cartesian and Polar Coordinates.
- Multiple integrals - double and triple integrals – change of variables – Change of order of Integration
- Vector Differentiation: Gradient- Divergence- Curl and their related properties of sums-products- Laplacian and second order operators.
- Inverse Laplace transforms– Convolution theorem - Application of Laplace transforms to ordinary differential equations Partial fractions.
- Laplace transforms of standard functions –Shifting Theorems, Transforms of derivatives and integrals – Unit step function –Dirac’s delta function.
- Fourier Series: Determination of Fourier coefficients – Fourier series – even and odd functions – Fourier series in an arbitrary interval– Half-range sine and cosine series.
- Method of Separation of Variables - Applications to wave equation, heat equation and Laplace Equation.
- Z-transform – properties – Damping rule – Shifting rule – Initial and final value theorems -Inverse z-transform -Convolution theorem – Solution of difference equation by z-transforms.
- Gamma and Beta Functions – Properties – Evaluation of improper integrals.
- Eigen values - Eigen vectors – Properties – Cayley-Hamilton Theorem - Inverse and powers of a matrix by using Cayley-Hamilton theorem.
- Numerical Differentiation and Integration
- Curve fitting: Fitting a straight line –Second degree curve-exponential curve-power curve by method of least squares.
- Click here to DOWNLOAD