Department of Engineering Design, IIT Madras, under the aegis of Association for Machines and Mechanisms (AMM) and the International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science (IFToMM) is organising the 15th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (NaCoMM 2011) to be held in IIT Madras between November 30 and December 02, 2011.
About the Conference
The conference aims at bringing together researchers, industry experts and students interested in various aspects of design and analysis of machines and mechanisms. This year the conference starts with a one-day workshop, focussing on the kinematics of mechanisms and robot manipulators. The conference proper would consist of regular paper and poster presentations, and special talks by experts. Selected papers from the conference would be published in the IFToMM's scientific journal, Mechanism and Machine Theory.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit a two-page extended abstract following the Abstract Submission link in the conference website http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nacomm2011.
The topics for NaCoMM 2011 include:
- Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanisms
- Compliant Mechanisms
- Design and Analysis of Biomedical Devices
- Dynamics and Control of Multi-body Systems
- Dynamics and Vibration Analysis in Machines
- History of Machines and Mechanisms
- Mechanisms and Machines for Rural, Agricultural and Industrial Applications
- Mechatronic Systems
- Micro-, Nano-Machines and Mechanisms
- Theoretical and Computational Kinematics
For more details :