ePass - Renewal Of Post Matric Scholarships 2011-2012 - Last date extended
till 20th August-2011
ePass - Renewal Of Post Matric Scholarships 2011-2012
Government of Andhra Pradesh is inviting through
ePass website for the renewalof Post Matric Scholarships for the yea
r 2011-12. The scholarship scheme is more popular in Andhra Pradesh
as Tution Fee Reimbursement Scheme. Under this scheme, Students
pursuing various Post Matric Courses in Andhra Pradesh can apply for
the scholarships for the year 2011-2012. All SC/ ST/ BC/ Minority/ EBC
and any other students with parental income of less than Rs. 1 lakh are
eligible for fee reimbursement. Candidates need to apply for the renewal
of their scholarships for the academic year 2011-12 through ePass
(Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships) website
athttp://epass.cgg.gov.in/. Details of eligible courses, colleges,
fee structure, approval procedure, types of scholarships offered, and
relevant Government Orders are available on ePass website at
Students who are in the second,third & final year's of professional
courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Graduation etc
can apply for the scholarships. facility on the ePass
website will be available from 2nd July 2011. Last date for the online
application is 31st July 2011. Following are other details of the Post
Matric Scholarships in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2011-12. Government
will release separate notification for Fresh / New students who
will be joining in various professional courses for the year 2011-12.
Here Is A Step By Step Procedure To Apply For The Renewal Of Scholarships:
Step 1: http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/StudentRenewal2011.do
Step 2: Enter Application ID, User ID and Pass Word (If you forgot
your user ID and Password, you can get the same through filling some data at http://epassrenew.cgg.gov.in/StudentRenewal2011.do)
Step 3: Fill all the details.
Step 4: Upload The Scanned Copy Of MARKS SECURED IN THE
FINAL EXAM. (2-2 For 3rd Years , 3-2 For 4th Years - Memos Will
Be Given In 5 Days At All Colleges)
Step 5: Upload The Scanned Copy Of INCOME DECLARATION
FORM (PROVIDED BELOW MUST BE TAKEN AS PRINT OUT ON
Rs.10/- NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER) FILLED & DULY SIGNED
BY RENEWALSTUDENT. NOTARY NOT REQUIRED. Stamp Paper
Will Be Available At All MRO Offices.
Step 6: Upload The Scanned Copy Of ALLOTMENT ORDER GIVEN
BY APSCHE AFTER THE EAMCET COUNSELLING (R09) .
Step 7: Take a Print out of the Application and Acknowledgement
To Submit In The College.
Get Income Declaration Form & Guidelines By Visiting
Note 1: Ration Card Number Is Not Mandatory For Renewing The
Application. AADHAR (UID) Is Also Given As An Other Option.
Note 2: Since The Memos Of Present 3rd Years Are Not Yet Sent, Some
Colleges Are Suggesting the Students To Take Print Out Of The
Online Request Of Their Results From JNTU Site And Take The
Signature & Seal Of The Principal And Upload It.
After Online Submission : Take The Print Out Of The Renewal
Form With Acknowledgement. And Submit
1. Income Declaration Form (Original & Xerox)
2. Allotment Order Xerox
3. Caste/Nativity Certificate Xerox
4. Ration Card Xerox
5. Renewal From With Acknowledgement
All In Two Copies In The College.
The scholarship amount, if sanctioned will be directly credited into
the accounts (SBI eZ Pay Cards Accounts OR Personal Bank Accounts)
of students in the due process. The applications will be scrutinized
at various stages and will be sent to final approval from the department
of revenue, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Concerned colleges also have
to furnish required details of students and follow the procedure for
getting the scholarship amount of the students enrolled. The most
ambitious scheme of reimbursement was introduced by
late Chief Minister of AP, Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy. Students of
all castes / communities with parental income of less than Rs. 1 lakh
for annum are eligible for tution fee reimbursement under Post Matric
Scholarship Scheme. Students have to submit income and caste
certificates along with fulfilling other requirements stipulated by
the Government time to time.
1. Open of Renewal Scholarship for 2011-12: From 02-07-2011.
2. Last Date for the online registration for Renewal: 20th August-2011
ePass, Project Monitoring Unit,
SPIU, Ground Floor,
Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan),
Opp : Chacha Nehru Park,
Phone : For any queries contact 040-23390228,040-23399863 (10:30AM-5:00PM)
E-mail : email@example.com
Sunday, July 31, 2011
ePass - Renewal Of Post Matric Scholarships 2011-2012 - Last date extended till 20th August-2011
Posted by priyanka at 3:59 PM
Share this Post and Be Awesome
- Give your Windows a 3D Look
- Virtual Router Manager - Make Your Windows 7 System A Wireless Router
- Different Ways To Shut Down Your Computer
- Clean ur RAM by notepad
- Windows 7 tricks and tips which you should know
- TIPS TO SPEEDUP WIRELESS CONNECTION
- What can you search in RUN Command
- Trick To Create Invisble Folder Without Name In Windows 7 And Vista
- REMOVE TEXT FROM DESKTOP ICONS IN WINDOWS
- How to create a batch file that will delete temp internet files?
- Use hidden international wallpapers and themes for WINDOWS 7
- IV - I R05 Regular November - 2008 examination que...
- III - I R05 Regular November - 2008 examination qu...
- II - I R05 Supplementary November - 2008 examinati...
- II - I R07 Regular November - 2008 examination que...
- III - II RR Supplementary August/September - 2008 ...
- III - II R05 Supplementary August/September - 2008...
- II - II RR Supplementary August/September - 2008 e...
- II - II R05 Supplementary August/September - 2008 ...
- I B.Tech RR Supplementary August/September - 2008 ...
- I B.Tech R07 Supplementary August/September - 2008...
- I B.Tech R05 Supplementary August/September - 2008...
- I B.Tech R07 Regular May/June - 2008 examination q...
- IV - II RR Regular April/May - 2008 examination qu...
- III - II RR Regular April/May - 2008 examination q...
- III - II R05 Regular April/May - 2008 examination ...
- II - II RR Regular April/May - 2008 examination qu...
- II - II R05 Regular April/May - 2008 examination q...
- III - II RR Supplementary August/September - 2007 ...
- II - II R05 Supplementary August/September - 2007 ...
- IV - I RR Regular November - 2007 examination ques...
- III - I R05 Regular November - 2007 examination qu...
- 2-1 RO5 Regular November - 2007 examination questi...
- 4-2 Supplementary June – 2007 previous question p...
- 4- 2 RR Regular April/May – 2007 previous question...
- 3-2 RR Regular April/May – 2007 previous question ...
- I B.Tech R05 previous question papers