LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. To study the architecture of DSP chips – TMS 320 6713.32-bit floating point processor.
2. Introduction to MATLAB: generation of basic signals
3. To verify linear convolution
4. To verify the circular convolution
5. To design FIR filter (LP/HP) using windowing technique
a. Using rectangular window
b. Using triangular window
c. Using Kaiser window
6. To implement IIR filter (LP/HP) & frequency response of analog LP/HP and butter worth filters & cheby shev filters.
7. N-point FFT algorithm
8. MATLAB program to generate sum of sinusoidal signals
9. To compute power density spectrum of a sequence
10. To find the FFT of given 1-D signal and plot.
EXPERIMENTS OTHER THAN JNTU SYLLABUS:
11. Auto correlation and cross correlation of given sequences.
12. Impulse response.
Click Here to Download DSP Lab Manual