Before you decide to Install windows 10 preview, Please read through this.
Download and install the preview only if you
- Want to try out software that’s still in development and like sharing your opinion about it.
- Don’t mind lots of updates or a UI design that might change significantly over time.
- Really know your way around a PC and feel comfortable troubleshooting problems, backing up data, formatting a hard drive, installing an operating system from scratch or restoring your old one if necessary.
- Know what an ISO file is and how to use it.
- Aren't installing it on your everyday computer.
Things to keep in mind
What does it work with?
If you use a mouse and keyboard
If you have a touch PC
If you want to go back to your previous operating system
- For Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Before you update, you might be able to create recovery media from a recovery partition on your PC using software provided by your PC manufacturer. Check the support section of your PC manufacturer's website for more info.
- For Windows 8.1 or Windows 8: You might be able to create a USB recovery drive. For more info, see Creating a USB recovery drive. If you didn't create a USB recovery drive before you installed the preview, you can create installation media for Windows 8.1.
64-bit (x64)Download (3.81 GB)
32-bit (x86)Download (2.93 GB)